Friday, January 11, 2013

Lawyer appointed for children in abuse case

MIDDLETOWN - A Middlefield couple accused of abusing their adopted children appeared in court on Thursday and will have a lawyer represent the kids.

Tamara Gable, 48, and Peter Gable, 49, 41 Louis Ave., Middlefield, are both charged with three counts of risk of injury to a minor and three counts of third-degree assault in connection with allegations that date back to September 2007. Each has been released on $75,000 bail. Attorney Hope Seeley represents Peter Gable and Attorney John Keefe represents Tamara Gable.

In court on Thursday, a guardian ad litem was appointed for the children. The guardian ad litem is an attorney who will represent the best interests of the children during the proceedings. Neither Gable objected to this position being appointed. The cases were continued until Jan. 30.

Full story: The Middletown Press

11 comments:

  1. There are also other criminal attorneys like Crim Law who are serving the clients in defending for various cases like assault, DUI, crime etc.
    Assualt lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful illustrated information. I thank you about that. No doubt it will be very useful for my future projects. Would like to see some other posts on the same subject! Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! www.diylegalprep.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic. apersonalinjurylawyer.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the tips and information..i really appreciate it.. Visit Us

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I have browsed most of your posts. This post is probably where I got the most useful information for my research. Thanks for posting, maybe we can see more on this. Are you aware of any other websites on this subject. different types of lawsuits

    ReplyDelete
  7. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. aaa accidental insurance

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. Online Quran Academy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing such a great blog..I like your blog very much…..such a good information.
    Bankruptcy Attorneys Houston

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time visit here. From the tons of comments on your articles,I guess I am not only one having all the enjoyment right here! goldberg persky & white michigan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice to read your article! I am looking forward to sharing your adventures and experiences. kanadas visum

    ReplyDelete